♦ Same-day dispatch on orders before 12 noon. ♦ Order now for later delivery - available at the checkout.
If you're going to a vegan party, the panic may have set in about what to bring. If you don't want to show up empty-handed, or with something that's not going to be well received, don't worry.
We've got you covered with this handy list of ideas for what to bring to a vegan party that will be sure to please both vegans and non-vegans alike.
Why take a vegan treat to the party?
If you're not vegan, you may be wondering why you should bother bringing a vegan treat to the party. After all, aren't vegans just going to bring their own food anyway? The answer is no, not always. While some vegans are happy to bring their own food to parties, many would prefer not to have to do this.
What's more, even if the vegan party goers are happy to bring their own food, it's always nice to have a few vegan options available. It shows that you care about catering to everyone's needs and that you're willing to make an effort to accommodate everyone. And if it's exclusively a vegan party, then obviously you'll need to bring some tasty vegan food or treats!
Plus, let's be honest, vegan food can be seriously delicious. So even if you're not vegan yourself, there's no reason not to enjoy a delicious vegan treat or two at your next BBQ or party!
What should I take to a vegan party?
There are a number of different types of gifts and treats you could take to a vegan party. Think about what you would take to any other party.
What is going to add to the festivities and make the party more enjoyable for everyone? What is going to make your vegan treats stand out? Who are you buying for?
Then, simply make sure that whatever you take is vegan. If you're struggling with ideas, we're here to help. From vegan party foods to vegan alcohol, party decorations and more, we have so many ideas to get you started.
Anyway, without further ado, here are some great ideas for what to bring to a vegan party.
11 Vegan Party Food Ideas
First up, let's talk about food. If you're looking for some vegan party food ideas to take with you to your next vegan do, we've got a few suggestions for you.
Snacks are the perfect party food and are a must-have at any vegan party. There are so many delicious vegan snacks out there that it's actually pretty easy to find something everyone will enjoy. Here are some of our favourites:
- Vegan chocolate and biscuits: Chocolate is always a hit, and there are plenty of vegan-friendly snacks and chocolate options available these days. You can find vegan chocolate chips, granola bars, and even some dairy-free chocolate spreads. As for biscuits, there are also lots of vegan-friendly options available, including shortbread, digestive biscuits, and more.
- Vegan sweets: If you want to bring something a little different, why not try some vegan sweets? There are all sorts of delicious vegan gummies, hard sweets and other sweets available.
- Make some vegan sour cream: Then serve as a dipping sauce with vegetable crisps or pretzels for a delicious vegan snack that everyone will love. You could also experiment with other dips, as they can make the perfect appetisers for your party!
If you really want to level up your vegan party favour, vegan gift hampers are a great way to show your appreciation to guests or party hosts. Fill them with some of your favourite vegan products, like snacks, cosmetics or even a cookbook.
Our collection of Luxury Vegan Gift Hampers has something for everyone, like this Wild Thing Vegan Prosecco & Snack Hamper.
Why not throw together some vegan canapés as a party appetiser? They make great conversation starters and are sure to be a hit with guests. There are so many delicious vegan appetiser recipes out there, including:
- Vegan spinach artichoke cups make the perfect vegan appetisers. Check out this recipe to learn how to make them.
- Vegan cheeses make a delicious appetiser at a party, especially paired with a nice vegan wine. Why not try some vegan cream cheese, crackers, vegan chutneys and other tasty snacks to create the ultimate vegan cheese board?
- Sweet potato fries and vegan ranch is a crowd-pleasing appetiser for meat eaters and vegans alike, here's a great recipe you could try.
Vegan homemade food
Taking homemade food to a party is a great treat, and with so many tasty recipes for homemade vegan food out there, it's a shame to waste them! Here are our favourite yummy recipes to try:
- Vegan stuffed mushrooms make delicious food at any dinner party. And with the choice of stuffing up to you, you can easily make this tasty recipe.
- Vegan pizza bites are the perfect vegan finger food that you can easily make from scratch. Here's a recipe!
- Vegan meatballs are another great option for homemade vegan food. You can make them with all sorts of different ingredients, and they're sure to be a hit with everyone at the party.
- Vegan sausage rolls are an excellent party food, and they're actually pretty easy to make. Try this recipe.
What Alcohol Should I Take To a Vegan Party?
If you want to go more creative than vegan food, you could take something else!
Unless it's also a sober party, you might want to take some tasty vegan booze with you. From a delicious vegan wine to vegan, gluten-free beers and even vegan spirits, there are a wealth of options available. Here are some of our favourites.
DOCG Chianti Tenuta San Vito - Vegan Organic Wine
This DOCG Chianti Tenuta San Vito organic vegan wine is 100% Sangiovese, with a savoury red fruit character, balanced acidity and freshly picked cherries on the palate. An organic Chianti is produced at the hills of Chianti Colli Fiorentini, just 18 KM from Florence, the home of traditional Chianti.
For a bigger vegan gift, or treat for yourself, why not opt for a Samuel Smith’s Organic Craft Beer and Snack Gift Set?
This tasty vegan beer selection offers 6 organic craft beers from Samuel Smith, alongside a Goodness Project Vegan Letterbox Snack Gift box -- a beautifully presented gift box to take along to your next vegan party!
Organic, Biodynamic Vegan Wine Case
If you're looking for a larger party treat, this 6 Bottle Mixed Case of Organic, Biodynamic Vegan Wines could be ideal for you. It can be delivered straight to your event any day of the week, making it the perfect option for parties.
The case includes a selection of red, white, and rose vegan wines from some of the best organic and biodynamic producers in Europe.
Vegan cocktail kit
This Vegan Cosmopolitan Cocktail Box contains all the components to make a perfect Cosmopolitan. With luxury Cointreau and both Red Berry flavoured and Snap Frost Ciroc, this gift box has everything you need.
Mix it up with Martin Frobisher's delightfully crisp and refreshing Cranberry Juice and be the talk of the party with this delicious twist on a classic party favourite. This box also comes with some tasty vegan snacks for everyone to enjoy.
Remember to also make sure there are plenty of non-alcoholic beverages on hand, like fresh fruit juice, alcohol-free drinks and herbal tea!
Alternative Ideas To Bring To Your Next Vegan Party
Just because the party is vegan doesn't mean it has to be all about kale and quinoa. Here are some fun alternative ideas to bring to your next vegan party that will please everyone, vegan or not.
Party decorations & Games
Picking the right vegan food for your party is one thing, but what about the decorations and games? Here are some fun ideas to make your next vegan party even more special:
- Make some fun green-themed banners and streamers to decorate the venue.
- Put together a vegan trivia quiz for guests to test their knowledge.
- Plan some classic party games with a green twist, like charades or 'pin the tail on the donkey' but with a plant-based twist.
Party favours & gifts
If you're looking for something a little different to take to your next vegan party, how about some vegan favours or gifts? Here are some great ideas:
- Mini succulents: these make great vegan party favours that your guests can take home and enjoy.
- Flowers: a bouquet of fresh flowers is always a welcome gift, and you can often find beautiful blooms that are pesticide-free and ethically sourced, like the stunning flowers featured in this Flowers, Prosecco and Chocolate Gift box.
Looking For More Vegan Snacks, Gifts & Treats?
As you can see, there are plenty of great vegan options for taking to a party. Whether you're looking for appetisers, main dishes, or even something non-food-related, there's bound to be something that will suit your needs. So get planning and enjoy!
More gift ideas
Our most popular gift boxes
Vegan Chocolate and Snack Hamper Gift Box
San Vito Organic Red Wine Gift Box Hamper
Did you read these?
More from the goodness blog
Are you ready for Veganuary 2018?
The Raw Chocolate Co - Interview & Chocolatey Giveaway
Hello and thank you for coming to find me over on my new blog. This is a little place where I will be sharing some of the things that inspire me and The Goodness Project - the food, the brands, the people and the lifestyle.