Service & Delivery update from Team TGP
Latest update: 9th of January 2020
We are still sending your gifts and orders as usual during this unprecedented time. In fact, we believe now more than ever is the time for delight! It is thanks to our post heroes and amazing team we can still do this, we are taking extra precautions but wanted you to know we are here more than ever.
A few important notes remain:
- As we carefully pack all gift hampers to order, some hampers may have alternative products due to delayed or limited stock availability, however this will not affect value or special dietary features.
- Marketplace orders: In the event that your order is impacted by out of stock or unavailable product, we will contact you.
- Gift messages are now printed as opposed to handwritten (only photo card messages are handwritten).
- Royal Mail will no longer ask for a signature (contactless delivery)
- Please allow extra delivery time due to potential courier delays. Unfortunately, we can not guarantee delivery deadlines. Thank you for your kind patience!
We are supporting NHS staff by donating 1% of our net profit to NHS Charities Together throughout the UK lockdown, so every order is contributing to say 'Thank you' to our amazing NHS.
Our packing and office team remains on-site following government guidelines on hygiene and safe working. Should you have any questions, please contact us via email or through our contact form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Many thanks to all of you for your support last year, and we wish you and your families a safe and Happy New Year!
Your TGP team xx