Service & Delivery update from Team TGP
5th of July 2020
We are still sending your gifts and order as usual during this unprecedented time. In fact, we believe now more than ever is the time for delight! It is thanks to our post heroes and amazing team we can still do this, we are taking extra precautions but wanted you to know we are here more than ever.
Our processing times are now back to normal, but a few important updates remain:
- As we carefully pack all gift hampers to order, some hampers may have alternative products due to delayed or limited stock availability, however this will not affect value or special dietary features.
- Marketplace orders: In the event that your order is impacted by out of stock or unavailable product, we will contact you.
- Gift messages are now printed as opposed to handwritten.
- Royal Mail will no longer ask for a signature, but will capture the recipient's name upon delivery for Tracked parcels (contactless delivery)
- Delivery delays may be possible in certain areas due to Royal Mail staff shortages. Unfortunately we can not guarantee delivery deadlines.
We are supporting NHS staff by donating 1% of our net profit to NHS Charities Together throughout the UK lockdown, so every order is contributing to say 'Thank you' to our amazing NHS.
Our packing team is on-site following government guidelines on hygiene and safe working, whilst our office team is working from home. Should you have any questions, please contact us via email or through our contact form and we will get back to you as soon as we can. Stay safe & well and love to all!
Your TGP team xx