Service & Delivery update from Team TGP
22nd of March 2020
These are unprecedented times and here at The Goodness Project we have been taking each day as it comes. Up to this point we have been operating as usual, however due to surging order demand and longer lead times receiving goods from our suppliers, processing times will be longer. Kindly note, that processing times and delivery times are separate. We are a small team and we have to minimise any risk in any way possible. A skeleton packing team will remain on-site following government guidelines on hygiene and safe working, whilst our office team will work from home.
What this means for you:
- As we carefully pack all gift hampers to order, some hampers may have alternative products due to delayed or limited stock availability, however this will not affect value or special dietary features.
- Marketplace orders: In the event that your order is impacted by out of stock or unavailable product, we will contact you.
- Gift messages are now printed as opposed to handwritten, except photo cards.
- Royal Mail will no longer ask for a signature, but will capture the recipient's name upon delivery for Tracked parcels.
- Delivery delays may be possible in certain areas due to Royal Mail staff shortages. Unfortunately we can no longer guarantee delivery deadlines. Same-day deliveries have been suspended.
We are supporting NHS staff by donating 1% of our net profit to NHS Charities Together throughout the UK lockdown, so every order is contributing to say 'Thank you' to our amazing NHS.
We are working around the clock to send out orders as quickly as possible, please bear with us and kindly allow extra delivery time for your order. We appreciate your kind patience! Should you have any questions, please contact us via email or through our contact form and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We will continue to do our best in these difficult times, stay safe and well, and love to all!
Your TGP team xx